Our stories are written for individuals and families who have been touched by mental illness, be it directly through personal experience, or indirectly through supporting a struggling loved one, friend or co-worker.
If you have a passion to dispel ignorance on mental health issues and inspire hope through your story, we welcome you!
Some writing guidelines:
1. Your story must relate a mental health topic (e.g. self-care, depression, esteem, stress, social situations, employment, medication etc.)
2. Article length is to be kept to 500-800 words, submitted in MSWord document format.
3. You must own the copyright of the article/image/document you submit, or possess written consent for use of the material.
4. Please provide a 50-word bio of yourself, along with your name or pseudonym.
5. Strictly no promoting of commercial/governmental/religious agenda.
In keeping with the spirit of support and understanding, we kindly ask that any content/comment be kept educational, factual, free of biased wording.
This is not a space for rants. We would like our content to remain constructive and encouraging.
As this is a voluntary initiative, there will not be any monetary compensation for contribution of articles to The Tapestry Project SG. However, credit will be given to you for your material once it is published.
Please note that by submitting your story, you agree to have your work shared publicly and across our social media platforms.
The Tapestry Project SG reserves the right to review, edit and publish submitted articles accordingly to ensure balance and legality.
If you’re keen to share your story, please write in to us at:
thetapestryproject.sg (at) gmail (dot) com
Hear from you soon!